We all know the effects that erectile dysfunction has on men who are affected. It is something that can be scary, embarrassing, and emasculating all at once. If you’ve never heard the story of men who have erectile problems, its truly something sad to behold. There is an air of defeat in the way they speak, look and live. However, there is a light at the end of this very dark tunnel. That light is called Viagra, and today we are going to talk about how it has been a major tool for men and women alike.
Approximately 52% of men around the world are currently suffering from erectile dysfunction. In my personal opinion, this is something that has reached epidemic proportions. However, for some reason, this illness is rarely spoken about in the media. My aim is to get this information out there so men that are suffering from erectile problems can have some source to look into. While every country has their own general opinion on Viagra, Australia has been the most vocal.
Studies have shown that women are actually the biggest advocator of using Viagra. Yes, you heard that right. Women are actually happier than men in the improvement of their erectile dysfunction. I think a lot of men who suffer from any kind of erectile problem doesn’t really consider that it’s not only them that suffer. If they have a wife or girlfriend, they also suffer alongside those men. Heck, in the 16th century having any erectile issues was grounds for divorce. In fact, it was an actual crime!
Viagra has been clinically proven to work in 85% of cases. The other 15% has pointed towards more serious health problems that have would not be diagnosed had the men taken Viagra in the first place. Most cases of erectile dysfunction are caused by poor blood flow. Viagra simply allows the body to circulate better and allows natural erections. Now I want to make it clear that Viagra is not a medication that forces erections on to its users. Your partner will still have to do the heavy lifting so to speak.
In terms of purchasing, Viagra is pretty straightforward. Take a visit to your local doctor, have a chat about if your body is healthy enough for sexual activity, and get a prescription. I personally recommend going ahead and ordering your Viagra online instead of purchasing in stores. The reason for that is physical stores have a nasty habit of marking up the cost of the medication. For example, one pill of Viagra might cost $4 to $5 dollars online but cost upwards of $20 in a store. It’s a huge jump in price and there is no reason for it. I also like online purchases because there are retailers that will give you Viagra for free if it’s your first time inquiring!
All in all, I don’t think you can really lose when you are considering Viagra as a treatment. It has a 15-year track record of success and to the point that women are happier then the men are. There is no reason not to give Viagra a try today. Chances are you will be happier than you’ve ever been when you see that it works. In addition to you, the woman in your life will almost certainly be able to tell things have improved as well.